In this section
- This list is not exhaustive but is already ambitious. It will be completed in the future.
- The status will evolve according to the evolution of developments.
- If there are any things that should be forgotten or missed. Do not hesitate to send a pull request or ask issues.
- For more information about all namespaces and classes read the Reference Guide.
The authors file lists contributors together with contact information. If you make a contribution, please add yourself to the list.
Your contributions are welcome.
- First read Code of conduct and the design guidelines to make sure your contribution follows the rules.
- Fork the project and use a pull request for adding your contribution.
- If you face any problems feel free to open an issue at the issues tracker, If you feel like there is a missing feature, please raise a ticket on Github. Pull request are also welcome.
Your feedback is important for the evolution of the project.
The following project aims to simplify and guide the way beginners make their first contribution. If you are looking to make your first contribution, check out the project below.
Now you are ready to make your first contribution to xtd.