First of all, thank you for your attention to xtd. This project is an open source project. The developers who participate do so on their own time. But nevertheless we will try to answer your request as soon as possible.
- Issues traker provides the best way to get help on xtd.
- Discord provides a discussion channel.
- Contact provides email address to contact us.
Your contributions are welcome.
- First read Code of conduct and the design guidelines to make sure your contribution follows the rules.
- Fork the project and use a pull request for adding your contribution.
- If you face any problems feel free to open an issue at the issues tracker, if you feel like there is a missing feature, please raise a ticket on Github. Pull request are also welcome.
Your feedback is important for the evolution of the project.